Search

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chocolate and Pear Pudding


I've used many of Nigella Lawson's recipes..most of them are extremely workable and fuss-free.
This one, however, I make quite often when I want a treat after a nice bath..You'll see what I mean soon enough!
 recipe:
1  large can of pears in syrup (about 10 halves)
100g flour
50g cocoa powder
150g room temperature butter
125g sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs
a dash of vanilla
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 a cup of baileys

Set oven to 200C
Arrange pear halves in a dish
Blitz the rest of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth
Spread the batter over the pears
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
(enough time for a shower)
Remove the pudding from the oven and immediately pour (I free-pour) the baileys over the hot hot pud..
DIG IN

I wish I had some Ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment