Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chocolate Cherry Cream Shortcake

It was my first time going cherry picking and it certainly won't be the last!
We went to "Chappies" on Dandenong mountain because apparently it's the best? 
Well, anyway, they had tonnes of big, juicy and pluckable cherries.
ME LIKE

And let me introduce my helpful cherry-picking companions for the day..

Lady with bucket

girl who does not pick

The lovely Mr and Mrs Hew
and umm..
yeah..

The sor chai and I picked almost 12 kilos of cherries..serious overload..
but a very delicious load
And here's a Super Special THANK YOU to the bucket lady, for baking me this Amazing Kahlua cake..
I love sitting under cherry trees

Now what to do with all these cherries?
Make cake lorr

Soft chocolate sponge soaked in cherry juice, smothered with dollops and dollops of fresh cream and Cherries...who could ask for more?  
(me)
More cake and more cream and more cherries
nyehehe

oh mama

1 comment: