Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Satay Partayy

Satay is Malaysian? Indonesian? I think every country has it's own form of satay..
I just happen to think Malaysian satay is the Awesomest!!
or perhaps I'm just biased..hehe


Yup that big bowl of brown stuff's the satay sauce..peanuty and quite spicy
My brother and I managed to burn all 200 of em satay stick..and boy was it hot..

Once we got the hang of it, we confidently filled the entire grill!

So the Party was a success!

On the menu
Satay

Beef Rendang

Pandan Chicken

Glass Noodle Salad

For Dessert
Durian Cake
Ruth's Apple & Rhubarb Pie

I just LOVE durian..unfortunately some need a little bit of psycho-ing to try it xP Hence, the fruit cake gesture

Not too heavy, just the right amount of sweet, My Birthday Cake=) 
nyehehehe

And those are all the lovely people in my oh so wonderful life =)

No comments:

Post a Comment